The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency book cover. Image Credit: theblueprintbook.net (2010)
The Blueprint - Barack Obama's Agenda For An Unconstitutional America
Authors Ken Blackwell (a former secretary of state of the U.S. state of Ohio and current Vice Chairman of the Republican National Committee's Platform Committee) and Ken Klukowski (a fellow and senior legal analyst with the American Civil Rights Union) have just released a book -The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency - in which the facts, profiles of Czars, and actions proposed ... or have already taken place, should make every American wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of cold sweat.
This post is not so much a book review but a call to one's voting and political organizing sensibilities (such as they are for the average freedom loving, life pursuing citizen). It is time to hold firm to the structure laid down in the founding document of a country that grew to become the most powerful governed country in the world ... and the only one based upon rights granted through GOD and not the humans in Government as Barack Obama and the "Progressives" in both the Democrat and Republican political parties would have everyone believe.
Simply stated, in this book, Ken Blackwell and Washington, D.C. based constitutional attorney Ken Klukowski, identify a pattern of unconstitutional acts that form Obama's plan to build a big-government collectivist society on the ruins of our Founding Fathers' nation - ruins that this executive branch of the 44th Presidency purposely creates.
Barack Obama promised, after he was elected posturing as a center-left candidate, to "fundamentally transform" America as our nation's president. But one thing stands in his way: The Constitution of the United States. For Obama to remake our country into what he wants it to be, he must execute an aggressive strategy to subvert key parts of the Constitution that are designed to protect us ... all of us ... from our own government. He plans to become the first president of an imperial presidency without checks or balances.
This excerpted and edited from the National Review -
In The Blueprint, Blackwell and Klukoswi identify and discuss 21 tactics being taken by the Obama administration to restructure the country and ensure perpetual liberal rule -- such as changing voting laws, politicizing the census, coercing corporations into adopting its policies, planning to destroy talk radio, and seeking to make millions of illegal aliens into voting citizens. The authors also show how each of these 21 tactics violate the Constitution -- and what conservatives can do to fight back.
Some of the 21 tactics President Obama is using to subvert the Constitution and "transform" America:
* The Czars: How Obama is creating a "shadow government" by appointing dozens of powerful executive officials -- many of them radicals -- that are not Senate-confirmed, are outside congressional oversight, and report only to him
* The Courts: How Obama is packing the courts with judges who share his far-left vision of the Constitution -- and is also working to expand the lower courts to pack them with dozens of new judges who would dominate the courts for a generation
* Executive orders: The sweeping changes in law Obama is enacting through administrative rulemaking and executive orders, end-running the legislative process
* Domestic army: What Obama, his Chief of Staff, and the First Lady have said about his plans to create a civilian security force as large and well-funded as the U.S. military -- and which would answer to Obama alone
* Healthcare: How the bill just passed by Congress is just the first step in Obama's plan to take over the entire American healthcare system
* Cap and Trade: How Obama is pushing for a job-killing carbon emission control system to give the government enormous power over the entire economy
* Stimulus: How Obama is using stimulus bills to engage in massive wealth redistribution and permanently grow government with new taxpayer-funded programs
* Taxes: How Obama is shifting the tax burden to less than half of the population, so that a majority of voters has nothing to lose by supporting higher taxes on the rest
* Elections: How Obama wants to grant citizenship to every illegal alien in the United States, making them all voters with the expectation that they will vote for bigger government, paid for by higher taxes on others
* Card check: How Obama wants to abolish secret ballots in businesses voting on whether to unionize -- opening the door to massive intimidation to enormously increase the size of labor unions in America
* Guns: How Obama wants to radically restrict gun ownership in the United States.
And this excerpted and edited from the website, The Blueprint -
It’s coordinated. It’s dangerous. And it’s real.
President Obama’s unconstitutional plan to create a permanent, far-left, big-government society
Available through: Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, Borders, and IndieBound
“With their characteristic style, Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski offer compelling arguments and insights demonstrating that much of President Obama’s agenda undermines our Constitution and America’s system of limited government that keeps us free.”
—Edwin Meese III, Former Attorney General of the United States and Counselor to President Ronald Reagan
“Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski do an outstanding job showing how much of President Obama’s agenda, which is undermining America’s families, also violates our constitutional rights. This is a must read!”
—Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council
“The Blueprint proves beyond a doubt that much of Barack Obama’s power grab is more than just terrible for our economy; it’s unconstitutional. Share this book with your friends.”
—Steve Forbes, Chairman and CEO of Forbes Media, and former presidential candidate
From noted conservative leader Ken Blackwell and Washington, D.C.–based constitutional attorney and journalist Ken Klukowski comes an urgently needed book about President Barack Obama’s blueprint to centralize power in the White House, subvert the Constitution, and transform the United States of America into a militant, secular welfare state dominated by an overbearing central government.
People wonder why the Tea Party Movement has garnered so much attention and degradation from Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the major media outlets on comparison with the Boston Globe, CNN, and the New York Times. The Tea Party Movement is composed of everyday Americans who are beginning to wake up and see what is happening to their country and are becoming active in order to STOP this transformation and assault on our assumed freedoms guaranteed to us through the Constitution.
Preamble to the United States Constitution - "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
And so it begins ... let us all put an end to its demise as put forward by the activities of this 44th Presidency.
On the fence here in Carter's Second Term? Read the book! Read the Constitution! Then get active!