99% Is About The Democrat Party's Attempt To Create A 3rd Party For Chaos
The Occupy Movement is a put-up job of the Democrat Political Party and their supporters in the Labor Union and government employee's empire used by the "ruling class". Do not be fooled by this video, recently released by the group known originally to be computer hackers that have organized under the name, or banner, Anonymous 99. They describe that this name evolves from their statistic that 1% of the people on Earth control all of the wealth - this leaves 99% of the people on Earth under the control of this 1% and this needs to change. Their message is basically appealing until one strips away the onion that is the true agenda of Anonymous 99.
The word came out yesterday that George Soros, the man who just broke into the Forbes Top 10 richest people list by making only 7.8 Billion dollars this last year, is funding the Occupy Movement which is also promoted by Anonymous 99. He, Soros ... a capitalist, really doesn't want these people to be able to collapse the system as Anonymous 99 proclaims in this video, but ... he wants the power to be able to control more people and their actions (just as in the 2008 presidential elections). The one who pays - plays!
The whole of the "Occupy Movement/Occupy Wall Street/Occupy LA Protest" is nothing more than an attempt by union organizations (SEIU and Stephen Lerner | WGA | AFL-CIO | & etc.) to have people (useful idiots/students who owe money) turn against having our system of personal freedom, rule-of-law, and Bill-Of- Rights backed by the Constitution of the United States actually work. Our current leadership of the 44th Presidency, Leaders in Congress, and Union Leadership in our country are the people who currently do not enforce having our system of personal freedom, rule-of-law, and Bill-Of- Rights backed by the Constitution of the United States actually work and, in many cases, are operating in a lawless and irresponsible manner (re. Fast & Furious | Solyndra | General Electric | >>). If one were to Google Stephen Lerner, one might be surprised that this activity was originally scheduled for May but the protests in Wisconsin got in the way of the larger objective.
The Tea Party Movement is the best vehicle upon which Americans who wish to ensure that personal freedom, the rule-of-law, the Bill-Of-Rights, and the Constitution of the United States are put back in place as the governing priciples to maintain our society.
Americans, Do not be duped into joining a 3rd Political Party. The Democrats are going to lose and would love nothing more than to have a third party dilute the progress made by the citizens of this country working, within the order that exists, to bring about the gains realized in the 2010 elections. The elections in the last election cycle helped to curb the power of even the leadership in the Republican Political Party who identify themselves with the "ruling class".
The next election cycle, if pursued correctly by citizens of all stripes, can have the effect of the people gaining back the reins of power from "ruling class" Republicans, Democrats, and the structure that had been grown to perpetuate their re-election through taxpayer money used in financial industry bailouts, green energy venture capital operations of the Executive Branch, Government takeovers of companies in major manufacturing sectors and assigning a percentage of ownership to private sector labor unions, all public sector union contracts (and the dues money to fuel campaigns), and community organizing operations subsidized, again, with taxpayer money.
Get involved in activities that allow for a studied vetting of candidates that have them working to stand for the American system of personal freedom, rule-of-law, and Bill-Of- Rights backed by the Constitution of the United States.
About the only thing we know for sure, through observation about a connection between the "Occupy Wall Street" movement and Anonymous 99, is that 99% of the people protesting with shouts of "We Are The 99%" are non-anonymous white people (because we can see them) who seem to support progressive/socialist/anarchist/Obamaist policies and owe a ton of money in student loans to the banks and financial institutions they are protesting.
All the while the MSM tries to sell Americans (the readers) that this is going "mainstream" and accepted by the average citizen here during Carter's Second Term.
[Article originally published as 99% Is About The Democrat Party's Attempt To Create A 3rd Party For Chaos at Technorati]